1. You have to post ALL the Rules.
2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves.
3. Answer 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people.
5. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
6. You CAN'T say you don't do tags.
(Man these rules XD)7. Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
8. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY! NO COMMENTS! unless you're talking ABOUT the entry.
9. You have to finish within a week. If you don't finish in time, you have to do what ever the creator tells you.10. Be creative with the title. No, " I got tagged" stuff.
(Nailed it.)13 facts:
1. I am writing this as I watch the sun set.
2. Remember that old watch I mentioned in the last 13 meme thing? Yeah, we had to replace the batteries just a few days ago.
3. So I wanted to be a MANGAKA!...
4. Three words, little buddy: too much work. While I was filled with inspiration and the urge to create, there were things I lacked: drawing skills, writing skills, and patience. At the time, I had no idea how easily I give up on long projects.
5. I still give up on long projects btw.
6. However! Looking back at how much I needed to learn, and how much I know now, I have to admit I'm very proud of myself. This is partly a reason why I have decided to try creating comics once again. (Though my comic-maker future still looks bleak.)
7. My father introduced me to anime. Had he not done that, my art would've probably taken an entirely different path.
8. Wanna hear a joke? Too bad, haha. I suck at jokes.
9. I am very sad that it is August.
10. While Summer is beautiful, I prefer Winter because of the weather, since it's never extremely cold in Greece and also Christmas.
11. I cannot touch the floor with my bare feet.
12. I procrastinate a bit way too much. *glances at the pile of unanswered messages*
13. I am writing this as I watch the sun set.Questions from 1. Who are your favorite YouTubers?
I think I'll go with Nigahiga and Jenna Moreci for this.
2. What kind of music do you listen to?
As long as I like the song, the kind of music doesn't matter. I mostly listen to pop though.
3. What are your favorite video games?
UNDERTALE, and Pokemon. (Yeah I haven't played too many games XD)
4. How long have you been drawing for?
Ever since I could pick up a pencil.
5. Do you have a drawing you made a long time ago that you were really proud of, but now you've improved? (show it! ^^)
I remember I used to be pretty proud of this one:
I admit, it's not too bad, but I feel like I can do better now.
6. What's your favorite food and drink?
I have tons of favorite foods, I don't really know what to pick :'D
As for my favorite drink, it's definitely strawberry milkshake.
7. Who are your DA inspirations? (I want to watch more artists )
OH BOY OKAY SO
First off all there's , he's an AMAZING artist whose detailed illustrations and stunning shading will leave you speechless.
, who draws the most amazing eyes ever, and uses colors so beautifully that I'm just stuck staring at one picture for like fifteen minutes.
, another artist who uses colors incredibly. Watching her speedpaints on Youtube immediately makes me want to flop down on my chair and start creating. <3
A hilarious artist with a unique artstyle and comics that are guaranteed to brighten your day!
Mostly discovered her from her PJO works, but loved her for the way she designs characters. <3
Those are mostly the artists who have been an inspiration to me and have unknowingly helped my art shape into what it is now. Thank you for being awesome!
8. What was your first fandom?
Oh wow, I actually have no idea... I think I'll go with Pokemon for this?
9. What was your first "ship"?
Same goes with this one haha...
10. Who was your first fictional crush?
TSUBASA OTORI FROM BEYBLADE, and it is safe to say that he's still one of my fictional crushes. <3
11. What's your favorite book? Any recommendations?
I've read too many books to choose just one, haha! But I strong recommend Rick Riordan's series (PJO/HoO, Kane Chronicles, Magnus Chase)! I swear, if you're a fan of adventure comedy, mythology, and magical teenagers falling out of the sky, then Rick's books are for you.
12. Do you use a drawing tablet? (If yes, which brand?)
Yup, it's a Wacom tablet.
13. Cats or dogs?
Okay wow I forgot to add my own questions XD
I'll do it later I promise..!